April 24, 2010

The Great Big College Chart

Since I will be leaving high school for college soon (Blue Devils Rule!), I've decided to put out the information I have learned during my entire college admissions process. Some of the things it includes are:

  • Great Colleges to check out, both in and out of state
  • SAT scores you need to get into those colleges
  • ACT scores you need to get into those colleges
  • Locations of these colleges
  • The total college costs
  • The Financial Aid Forms you need to fill out if you want some money.
In the future, I will be updating this handy little chart so that people can learn more about the college process.

This chart is for you, you juniors-soon-to-be-seniors, and for you, you sophomores-soon-to-be-juniors. Enjoy!

The Great Big College Chart:

Of course, if you want more informations about colleges right now, you can always get the U.S. News Ultimate College Guide 2010, 7E (Us News Ultimate College Guide)
U.S. News Ultimate College Guide 2010, 7E (Us News Ultimate College Guide)
I used both this guide and the collegeboard.com information to compile my little chart.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Thank you for taking the time to make this! It's much appreciated!
(^__^)

Post a Comment